WE ARE HERE TO SERVE YOU THE BEST POSSIBLE CARE DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC.
WE FOLLOW ALL GUIDELINES FOR COVID-19 PROTECTION AS FORMULATED BY THE CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION.
We care tremendously about the health and safety of our patients, family members, and staff. Please see the details below for the mandatory safety guidelines adopted by our clinic:
MANDATORY GUIDELINES FOLLOWED AT OUR CLINIC:
All patients must enter TheraMove & Diagnostics wearing a mask.
- If you do not have one, feel free to ask the Front Desk for one.
- Sanitize your hands at the front desk.
- Maintain 6 feet distance between other clients at the waiting area.
PRACTICES FOLLOWED AT OUR CLINIC:
- Wiping down all equipment, plinths, and areas that patients come in contact with, as soon as they have completed treatment or have left the area with isopropyl alcohol.
- Keeping our patients physically 6 feet apart.
- Washing hands before and after each patient
- Wearing a mask/ face shield while in the treating area at all times
- Changing gloves after each patient.
- Making hand sanitizer available for all patients and staff to use before, during, and after their treatment at multiple corners in the clinic.
- Wiping down our front desk area and patient seating area regularly with disinfecting products.
- Front desk will use hand sanitizer between every patient.
- All patients will be seen on an APPOINTMENT basis to avoid overcrowding and maintain the social distancing norms.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU ENTER THERAMOVE?
- Please knock on the door and a staff member will greet you.
- The staff member will ask you the COVID-19 screening questions
- Your temperature will be taken.
- If cleared, YOUR ROAD TO A HEALTHY YOU BEGINS.
WHAT WE ASK FROM OUR ESTEEMED CLIENTS/ PATIENTS?
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing.
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Please reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing any of the above symptoms. In addition to these, let us know if:
- You have been travelling to a COVID-19 affected country/ state. Please check your travel guidelines on this link: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/index.html
- If you have been around someone who has travelled to a COVID-19 affected country/ state.
- If you have been in contact with anyone diagnosed positive for Covid-19, please call your MD immediately as you may have to self-quarantine for 14 days.
- Please try not to bring children if, you are an adult receiving treatment.