We care tremendously about the health and safety of our patients, family members, and staff. Please see the details below for the mandatory safety guidelines adopted by our clinic:
MANDATORY GUIDELINES FOLLOWED AT OUR CLINIC:
All patients must enter TheraMove & Diagnostics wearing a mask.
- If you do not have one, feel free to ask the Front Desk for one.
- Sanitize your hands at the front desk.
- Maintain 6 feet distance between other clients at the waiting area.
PRACTICES FOLLOWED AT OUR CLINIC:
- Wiping down all equipment, plinths, and areas that patients come in contact with, as soon as they have completed treatment or have left the area with isopropyl alcohol.
- Keeping our patients physically 6 feet apart.
- Washing hands before and after each patient
- Wearing a mask/ face shield while in the treating area at all times
- Changing gloves after each patient.
- Making hand sanitizer available for all patients and staff to use before, during, and after their treatment at multiple corners in the clinic.
- Wiping down our front desk area and patient seating area regularly with disinfecting products.
- Front desk will use hand sanitizer between every patient.
- All patients will be seen on an APPOINTMENT basis to avoid overcrowding and maintain the social distancing norms.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU ENTER THERAMOVE?
- Please knock on the door and a staff member will greet you.
- The staff member will ask you the COVID-19 screening questions
- Your temperature will be taken.
- If cleared, YOUR ROAD TO A HEALTHY YOU BEGINS.
WHAT WE ASK FROM OUR ESTEEMED CLIENTS/ PATIENTS?
Inform the front desk via call or email if you experience the following symptoms: www.CDC.gov
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing.
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Please reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing any of the above symptoms. In addition to these, let us know if:
- You have been travelling to a COVID-19 affected country/ state. Please check your travel guidelines on this link: www.CDC.gov
- If you have been around someone who has travelled to a COVID-19 affected country/ state.
- If you have been in contact with anyone diagnosed positive for Covid-19, please call your MD immediately as you may have to self-quarantine for 14 days.
- Please try not to bring children if, you are an adult receiving treatment.